Shop local through the CAA Market!
The market creates connections between local producers and customers through a weekly online ordering system and walk-in location in downtown Steamboat.
Here’s how the system works:
- Pre-order through our online market Tuesday evening through Saturday. This allows you to see the widest amount of inventory available and select exactly what you want.
- Pickup your order the following week. We are open Tuesday-Friday, 9am-6pm for you to pick up your order!
- Walk in to our downtown storefront located on the corner of 8th & Oak in Steamboat. We are open from 9am-6pm. Producers often drop off more items mid-week, so you will always find something new in stock. While not all of our inventory is at the storefront, we always have the staples available.
We believe that local food is critical to our community.
Your support allows producers to keep agriculture vibrant here in the Yampa Valley. As a non-profit organization, we are membership donation based and ask all shoppers to make a yearly contribution.
Want to know more about your food? Click on the Meet Your Producer page, on the market’s homepage, to find out more about how the local producers grow and raise the food we eat and why they believe in local food.
THANK YOU FOR BEING A YAMPAVORE!
Our local producers thank you for shopping at the CAA Market and for continuing to support agriculture in the Yampa Valley. Your support truly makes a difference!
Check out the video below to hear what they have to say to you.
- If you are already a member of CAA, click here and login to start shopping for amazing local food and products!
Become a Yampavore
- Choose a membership option: (membership can be added to your first order) -$50 CAA membership to support our mission OR $25 CAA Market access. Already a member of CAA? Sign up via JOIN NOW and note your membership. (No additional fees apply)
- Do you have a local product to sell? Create a new producer account and we will be in touch to help you get set up.
Do I have to join?
Give it a try and we hope you’ll want to support this program with an annual membership of either $25 or $50 or more. Remember, CAA is a local nonprofit organization.
When can I order?
The online market is open for ordering Tuesday through Saturday midnight. Pre-ordering will allow you the widest selection of products. You will pick up your order at our office, 743 Oak Street on Tuesdays 9am till 6pm. Walk in shopping is available Wed, Thurs, and Friday 9am – 6pm We are open year round, with seasonal offerings.
Are there minimum orders?
Nope, so buy what you want when you want!
How do I get my order?
Orders are picked up at the CAA office, located at 743 Oak Street, downtown Steamboat Springs. Corner of 8th and Oak Streets, in the old Photo Express House building. Pre orders can be picked up Tuesdays 9 am till 6:00 pm.
If you cannot pick up your order then, please contact us at 970-879-4370 to make other arrangements.
Will I get a confirmation?
You will receive an automated email with order confirmation and total. Remember some products are sold by weight, so the final price will not be available till weights are entered at time of pickup.
What are your payment methods?
Cash, local checks and all major credit cards. Payment due at time of order pick up and prior for contactless porch pickup.
We do not accept payment via the CAA Market website. Payment will be done in person or via personalized email.
Why should I order from CAA market?
Purchasing local food and products makes a direct economic impact keeping your dollars local, helps reduce environmental impacts and offer fresh, healthy food choices. The average plate of food travels 1,500 miles. All of our producers are within 40 miles…all local from the Yampa Valley. Make your plate fresher, sustainable and buy local!
How often is the site updated?
Be sure to check back often, as new producers and new products are added. Join our mailing list to get weekly updates.