The CAA Market creates connections for local producers to local customers with a weekly online order cycle and order pick up in downtown Steamboat. We also offer limited “buy it now – same day pick up” in addition to regular orders.
We believe local food matters and your support allows producers to keep agriculture vibrant in our community.
Please spend some time on the Product Listing as new products are often added and updated. And check out the Meet Your Producer page where you’ll learn more about our local producers, how they grow and raise the food we eat and why they also believe in local food.
- Be sure to confirm and fully complete the order process.
- Search by Category, Producer or Product!
Become a Yampavore
- We will send login and more info.
- Choose a membership option:
- (membership can be added to your first order)
- $50 CAA membership to support our mission
- $25 caamarket.org market access
- $5 for one-time shopping
- Already a member of CAA? Sign up via JOIN NOW and note membership.
- (No additional fees apply)
- We ask producers to support the CAA Market program with an annual membership contribution.
- Log in at the bottom of the page, at Producer Login.
Do I have to join?
When can I order?
Are there minimum orders?
How do I get my order?
“Buy it Now” orders can be picked up same day, during business hours.
Will I get a confirmation?
What are your payment methods?
Why should I order from CAA market?
The average plate of food travels 1,500 miles. All of our producers are within 40 miles…all local from the Yampa Valley. Make your plate fresher, sustainable and buy local!
How often is the site updated?